Monday, April 19, 2010

This surreal bubble of a moment

Sometimes i'm able to grab a tangible feeling of imagine there was nothing... and when I open my eyes it makes the fact that there is so much of something that much more incredible... and in this surreal bubble of a moment, I find it seriously strange to see people the size of ants busying about filling time with things & stuff, getting impatient in the traffic... and I'm left with this desire to KNOW my Creator even deeper. This is where we, creation, find our purpose. It's worth a stop & think. We are really very small... and His love is just so big. All this can happen before the robot turns green.

1 comment:

  1. :-) You make me dream about all the mysteries and wonders of the Creator. Like when I was little, I used to close my eyes and ask God to make an angel appear when I opened them so that I could ask him about a thousand questions, the main ones being, "Can you take me for a flight on your back? and Will my dog go to heaven?" All I wanted to do when I was little was live and imagine and dream about the supernatural. Things like colours we never knew existed, magical creatures, being able to fly, breathe underwater, speak to animals, discover treasures that give you wishes - I SO believed. And one day we'll be living and experiencing all of that!
    So yip, as for me, I will always be dreaming about my Creator and all His fantastic-inspiring-dream inducing-wonderfulness and I am determined to teach my children about that side of Him!

    ReplyDelete